18 May 2013

Hoof Oil

HOOF OIL FOR HORSES
My beautiful horse - (Thunder) hooves started looking very dry and flaky.  After looking at a horse shop I realized that the ingredients within hoof oil can very easy be made at home.  Here is the recipe.  It definitely worked for my horse after only a few treatments.  Both the lavender & the tea tree oil are amazing healers, and will deal with any possible infection.  

Ingredients:
250ml Linseed oil
15 drops Tea tree oil
10 drops Lavender oil
Method:
Mix all together and either put into a spray bottle or into a normal wide mouthed bottle to be painted on the horses hooves.


Tips and Suggestions:
* For more on Horses and other animals have a look at my Furry Pets and Friends index page
* Please comment and share your ideas and recipes.


This Post Links to:
So see where I link up, visit my: "I link-up to... page"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: